We offer a wide range of services to Nelson commercial businesses. We understand that quality durable products, that last, matter. We also understand that deadlines are very important and time is money, so things need to be turned around fast. We also offer a mobile solution for truck curtain sider repairs and maintenance needed done onsite. Give us a ring and we come to you.
- Diggers/commercial equipment upholstery on diggers, trucks, tractors, cabs, loaders, bulldozers and more.
- Heavy duty canvas seat protectors in high use vehicles or vehicles that see a lot of dirt and use.
- Industrial quality covers for all uses; protect your expensive assets from the elements.
- Commercial marine applications including fishing vessels and industrial maritime craft.
- Exhaust lagging and insulation.
- Agriculture pond and tank liners.
- Hop processing plant conveyor belts.
- Truck curtain sider repairs, maintenance, supply and fit.
- Truck trailer transport tarps.
- Tarp repairs.
- Community pool cover repairs and manufacture.
- Awnings and shelter protection.
- Wind shelter solutions.
- Agriculture pack house solutions.
- Shade protection for agriculture harvesters.
We had been considering a cover for our new boat for a while now and after looking around and talking to other boat owners decided that Mortimer’s would be the best choice. We weren’t disappointed, after talking with Caleb about what I wanted and looking at the options available the job was quoted and the new canopy with full clears and zip front window was installed in just two days (no lost fishing time) Initially I was concerned with losing a bit of fishing room with the canopy but the benefit of having all weather protection far out ways the small amount room we have lost.
I would not hesitate in recommending Mortimer’s to anyone considering a canopy for their boat or any other upholstery work.
To Whom It May Concern,
Based on a recommendation from a previous client of Mortimer Upholstery and Marine Covers, I recently asked Caleb to make some modifications to a KTM motorcycle seat. To make the seat more suitable for someone of tall stature I asked Caleb to add a definite butt stop for the rider, to move the stop back an inch and to level out the rider seat. The original riders seat position was cramped and rolled the rider forward. The changes Caleb has made have transformed the seat and so too the enjoyment of riding the bike. Caleb listened to the changes that were needed, suggested additional changes and ways of improving the finished look of the seat by using two different types of covering and adding orange stitching highlights (orange being a KTM colour). The finished seat has a very high standard of workmanship and works a treat. I am very happy to recommend Caleb without reservation as the go to place for custom upholstery work . Thanks Caleb for the great job.
We specify that Mortimer’s complete all our forestry cabin’s lining and upholstery due to the quality of the fit and the aesthetics of the finished product. Their high standards are in line with our own expectations, and we recommend Mortimer Auto Upholstery to any prospective client.